buat hari ape yek...ermm..rabu kot..ker khamis..tah x hengat...da abis pon kek nih...
sker la buat resipi nih..senang giler.. x bnyak step..uhuhu ..dan yes.... sedap...
kopipes sje yer...
amik dari mykitchen snippets.
resipi asal kek zebra...tapi afiq buat x jdi..hehehehe
x kesah la...
150g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tbsp emulsifier/ovalet (optional)
100g butter, melted
30g condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
2 tbsp cocoa powder )
1 tsp of instant coffee )Mix this 2 ingredients with 3-4 tbsp of hot water
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree F. Prepare and grease a 8 inch round cake pan.
2. Sift flour and baking powder. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs, flour, sugar and emulsifier on high speed for 10 minutes or until batter turns light and creamy, i.e. thick ribbon state. To test, lift beater. Batter drops from beater should disappear when you count from 1 to 10.
4. Pour melted butter, condensed milk and vanilla essence (if any). Mix at slow speed.
5. Divide batter into 2 equal portions. Fold chocolate solution into one of the batters.
6. Using tablespoon, scoop 3 tbsp of uncoloured batter into centre of cake pan. Then, scoop 3 tbsp of chocolate batter on top of uncoloured batter.
7. Repeat until you have finished about half of the batter. Reduce to 2 scoops each now and continue layering
8. Reduce the amount of batter gradually until you only pour 1 scoop of each batter finally. The circles become smaller and smaller as your pour.
9. Bake int he oven for 40-45 or until golden brown. Let cake in pan for 10 minutes before turning it on to a wire rack to cool complete.
Note : Emulsifer is a stabilizer for cake batter when beaten rapidly, provide delicate and soft texture to cake.